"Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't work." -Calvin & Hobbes

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One Step Closer to Nerd Fame

Are you tired of simply reading my words? Never, I know, but now you can HEAR them too! My friends, David and Gavin, have a podcast called Three Pints Deep. I promised them that I would plug them via Facebook when they put out a new episode and that any time I am actually ON the show, I would post the link in my blog. This is obviously an incredibly transparent attempt to guest star on their blog as much as possible, but I do love to hear myself talk!*
I tried to get them to have me become the third host on the podcast, my argument being that they need a female influence to appeal to a wider audience. Not to mention, it's called THREE Pints Deep, not two. They should stick with that lucky number three vibe. Alas, no dice.  
After I got over my initial insult, I posed this newest idea of being a reoccurring guest star, with the offer of posting on FOL. Well, I stick to my word, so here it is. And if you're like me, and just want to hear my part over, and over, and over.... I'm from minutes 5:05-9:35. Just sayin.


Episode 5.5 "Imagine You've Been Kidnapped..."

http://threepintsdeep.podbean.com/ 

*The exception being hearing myself on answering machines and voice mails. I'm convinced there is a conspiracy on these devices to make my voice sound more manly and awkward than it already does in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment